Tripod Turnstile Standard Semi Automatic Bi - Direction Vertical, Contain Driver Control Board (TS-100)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $950|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Color Box for Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TS-100
- Product Name: Tripod Turnstile
- Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel Material
- Verification Mode: Contain Driver Control Board
- Trademark: Granding
- Type: drop arm turnstile
- IP Grade: IP54
- Direction: Both Direction
- Power Supply: 110-220V
- Origin: Mainland China
1. The TS100 tripod turnstiles are designed in compact structure.
2. The optimal cost effectiveness, low power consumption, and the high operating reliability, make this semi-automatic tripod turnstile quite popular home and abroad.
3. Coming with the default mode of locking, the vertical tripod turnstile will be actuated for the passage of one passenger once receiving authorization signal.
4. The access control turnstile is electronically controlled in both directions. It is possible for users to set up free passage at one direction.
5. In case of emergency, the arms of the tripod turnstile will be lowered for rapid evacuation.
6. The electromagnet can be used for locking when it is activated. When the machine is in idle status, the electromagnet is in standby mode.
7. Made of SUS304 stainless steel, this product can be designed with flexible reader installation plate, for the integration of the reader from the third party.
|Reader Type||Operating Temperature|
|Access control panel, no reader||-28°C-60°C|
|Power Supply||Working Environment|
|AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz||Indoor/Outdoor (with shelter)|
|Rated Power||Operating Humidity|
|IP Rating||Pictogram Indication|
|Housing Material||Control System|
|SUS304||Input controlled by dry contact|
|Emergency Button||Passenger Flow|
|Package Data||Optional Function|
|Net weight: 34kg|
Gross weight: 40kg
Product size: 52×98×28cm+arm length 50cm
Package size: 60×108×38cm
|Customized material or structure, third-party access control, ticket system, passenger counter.|